WIN a $5k Holiday Package Promotion Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Entry is open to customers of Make It Mine Finance Pty Ltd who fulfill entry requirements as dictated in clause 3. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter this competition.
- To enter: Entry is open to Australian residents employed, or receiving any of the following Centrelink Benefits – Parenting Payment, Family Tax Benefit, Disability Support Pension, Carer’s Allowance, Widow’s Allowance, Aged Pension or Newstart, who are over 18 years old, who apply and are approved for a new Rental or No Interest Purchase during the Entry Period. Entrants will receive one automatic entry into the draw once all relevant documentation and payments in accordance with Make It Mine normal application procedures are completed. To be eligible for the prize, Entrants must ensure that all their payments are up to date at the time of the draw.
- The promotion commences at 12:01am AEST on Tuesday 1st October 2019 and closes at 12:59 AEST on Thursday 31st October 2019 (“Entry Period”).
- All entries will be collected in an electronic spreadsheet.
- The draw will take place at 12:00pm (AEST) on Thursday 28th November 2019 at Make It Mine Finance Pty Ltd, 677 Boronia Road, Wantirna, VIC, 3152.
- The first Entrants to have fulfilled the entry requirements as dictated in clause 3 will win a $4,000 Flight Centre Gift Card and a $1,000 EFTPOS Gift Card, valued at $,5000.
- Prize is not transferable, exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for a cash alternative.
- The Promoter has no control over and is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this promotion or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this promotion.
- The Winner will be notified by phone and email within 2 business days of the draw.
- The Winner’s name will be published on the Make it Mine Facebook page (www.facebook.com/madeitmine) by Monday 2nd December 2019.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. In the event that a product becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory if required.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winner and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person.
- If any prizes remain unclaimed, a re-draw will take place on the 28th February 2020 at the same time and place as the original draw. If this is required the winners’ names and state/territories of residence will be published on the Make it Mine Facebook page on 2nd March 2020.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory if required.
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the information entrants provide to assist in improving the Promoter’s goods and services and to contact the entrant in the future in regard to the Promoter’s other goods and services. The Promoter may share entrant’s information with other contractors, agents or entities to assist in performing the above. If the entrant has marked the “opt-in” box on the entry form, the entrant consents to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and the Promoter may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding the Promoter’s products including contacting the entrant via electronic messaging. Entrants can contact the Promoter to gain access to their personal information by writing to The Marketing Manager, Make It Mine Finance Pty Ltd, 677 Boronia Road, Wantirna, VIC, 3152.
- The Promoter is Make It Mine Finance Pty Ltd ABN 39 130 102 411 of 677 Boronia Road, Wantirna, VIC, 3152, Australian Credit License 402033.
Authorised under NSW permit No: LTPS/19/38526