Product Review Monthly Draw - Review & WIN
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Entry is open to Australian residents only aged 18 years and over who fulfill entry requirements as dictated in clause 3. Employees of Make It Mine Finance Pty Ltd and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter.
- To enter: Entrants must write and submit a review of a product that is available on the Make It Mine website, to email@example.com during the Entry Period.
- The competition commences at 12:01am AEST on Tuesday 11 February 2020 and ends at 11:59 AEST on Monday 31 August 2020 (“Entry Period”).
- Entries submitted, as outlined in clause 3, will be collected each month and go in the draw to win the monthly prize. Each month 1 Winner will be randomly drawn electronically from that month’s entries (“Winner”). The first monthly draw will take place on 4 March 2020, followed by a draw on the first Wednesday of each respective calendar month until the last draw on 2 September 2020. Any entry received after 11:59pm on the last day of each month will be entered into the draw for the following month.
- The draws will take place at Make It Mine Finance Pty Ltd, Building 31, 885 Mountain Highway, Bayswater Vic 3153.
- The monthly Winner will receive 1 x $100 EFTPOS Gift Card.
- Total prize pool is $700 (including GST).
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter has no control over and is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this promotion or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this promotion.
- Each monthly Winner will be notified by email within 2 business days of the monthly draw.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. In the event that a product becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory if required.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winner and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person.
- If a monthly prize remains unclaimed, a re-draw will take place 3 months from that monthly winner being announced, at the same time and place as the original draw. If this is required the Winner will be notified via email within 2 business days of the redraw.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory if required.
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the information entrants provide to assist in improving the Promoter’s goods and services and to contact the entrant in the future in regard to the Promoter’s other goods and services. The Promoter may share entrant’s information with other contractors, agents or entities to assist in performing the above. The entrant consents to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and the Promoter may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding the Promoter’s products including contacting the entrant via electronic messaging. Entrants can contact the Promoter to gain access to their personal information by writing to The Marketing Manager, Make It Mine Finance Pty Ltd, PO Box 114, Bayswater, VIC, 3153.
- The Promoter is Make It Mine Finance Pty Ltd ABN 39 130 102 411 of Building 31, 885 Mountain Highway, Bayswater Vic 3153, Australian Credit License 402033.
Authorised under NSW permit No: LTPS/20/41643